
Letra:
INTRO:
It doesn’t matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M
Just put your paws up
’cause you were Born This Way, Baby
VERSE:
My mama told me when I was young
We are all born superstars
She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on
In the glass of her boudoir
“There’s nothing wrong with lovin’ who you are”
She said, “‘Cause he made you perfect, babe”
“So hold your head up girl and you’ll go far,
Listen to me when I say”
CHORUS:
I’m beautiful in my way
‘Cause God makes no mistakes
I’m on the right track baby
I was Born This Way
Don’t hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and you’re set
I’m on the right track baby
I was Born This Way
POST-CHORUS:
Ooo there ain’t no other way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Ooo there ain’t no other way
Baby I was born-
I’m on the right track baby
I was born this way
Don’t be a drag – just be a queen
Don’t be a drag – just be a queen
Don’t be a drag – just be a queen
Don’t be!
VERSE:
Give yourself prudence
And love your friends
Subway kid, rejoice your truth
In the religion of the insecure
I must be myself, respect my youth
A different lover is not a sin
Believe capital H-I-M (hey hey hey)
I love my life I love this record and
Mi amore vole fe yah (love needs faith)
REPEAT CHORUS + POST-CHORUS
BRIDGE:
Don’t be a drag, just be a queen
Whether you’re broke or evergreen
You’re black, white, beige, chola descent
You’re lebanese, you’re orient
Whether life’s disabilities
Left you outcast, bullied, or teased
Rejoice and love yourself today
‘Cause baby you were born this way
No matter gay, straight, or bi,
Lesbian, transgendered life
I’m on the right track baby
I was born to survive
No matter black, white or beige
Chola or orient made
I’m on the right track baby
I was born to be brave
REPEAT CHORUS
OUTRO/REFRAIN:
I was born this way hey!
I was born this way hey!
I’m on the right track baby
I was born this way hey!
I was born this way hey!
I was born this way hey!
I’m on the right track baby
I was born this way hey!
Tradução:
INTRO:
Não importa se você ama ele, ou E-L-E em maiúsculas *ela esta se referindo a Deus*
Apenas ponha as patas pra cima
Porque você nasceu assim, baby.
VERSO:
Minha mãe me disse quando era pequena
Que todos nascemos superstars
Ela enrolava meu cabelo e me passava batom
No espelho do seu quarto de se arrumar
"Não há nada de errado em amar quem você é"
Ela disse, "'Porque Ele te fez perfeita, baby"
"Então mantenha a cabeça erguida garota, e você vai longe,
Ouça o que digo"
REFRÃO:
Eu sou belo/a do meu jeito
Porque Deus não comete erros
Estou no caminho certo baby
Eu nasci assim
Não te escondas em arrependimento
Apenas ame a si mesmo, e tubo certo
Estou no caminho certo baby
Eu nasci assim
PÓS-REFRÃO:
OOO Não há outro jeito
Baby, eu nasci assim
Baby, eu nasci assim
OOO Não há outro jeito
Baby, eu nasci-
Estou no caminho certo baby
Eu nasci assim
Não seja um lixo/obstaculo/tédio -So seja uma rainha
Não seja um lixo/obstaculo/tédio -So seja uma rainha
Não seja um lixo/obstaculo/tédio -So seja uma rainha
Não seja!
VERSO:
Se dê prudência
E ame seus amigos
Crianã do metrô, se alegre em sua verdade
Na religião dos inseguros
Eu preciso ser eu mesmo, e respeitar minha juventude
Um amante diferente não é pecado
Acredite, E-L-E maiusculo (HEY HEY HEY)
Eu amo minha vida, eu amo essa gravação
MI AMORE VOLE FE YAH (Amor precisa de fé)
REPETIR REFRÃO + PÓS-REFRÃO
PONTE:
Não seja um lixo/obstaculo/tédio -So seja uma rainha
Não importa se você esta quebrado, ou sempre rico
Se você é negro, branco, bege, descendente de Chola
Libanês, Oriental
Não importa se as desabilidades da vida
Te deixaram de fora, excluído, ou provocado
Alegre-se e ame a si mesmo hoje
PORQUE BABY VOCÊ NASCEU ASSIM!
Não importa gay, hétero ou bi
Lésbica, vida transexual
Estou no caminho certo
Eu nasci para sobreviver
Nao iporta negro, branco ou bege
Chola ou feito no oriente
Estou no caminho certo
Eu não nasci pra ser corajoso/a
REPETIR REFRÃO
Tradução: Glitter NeGaGa




















1 comentários:
ai amo essa musica a letra mto boa rsrsrs
ja tinha visto no site qualealetradamusica.com.br a letra mas valeu
bjjjj
Postar um comentário